$11.00 – $30.00
Zeolite is known for its absorbing qualities like moisture, odours, toxins and heavy metals depending on where and how it is used.
Zeolite helps to absorb smells and excess moisture in and around our home.
Zeolite is a wonderful solution if you have allergies and it helps to freshen the air in the room. Here are a few ideas for how to use granular Zeolite:
– Sprinkle Zeolite directly on the soil on the tops of household plants. The Zeolite will absorb the gases and smells out of the air, converts them to a nitrate and feeds the roots of the plants.
– Mix Zeolite into the soil for outdoor gardens and veggie patches to reduce watering needs and to absorb and slow release fertilisers.
– Use Zeolite in decorative ways. Sprinkle on a plate around candles and use a centre piece on the table.
– In a dish in the kitchen to remove cooking smells.
– In a dish beside your fruit bowl or your compost bin to absorb ethylene gas resulting in longer lasting fruit and vegetables and less fruit flies.
– Zeolite also helps to absorb off gassing from new carpets, laminate floors, paint and new cupboards, which can cause breathing problems and allergies. New building materials can off-gas for a significant period of time. Off-gassing is something we can’t smell and yet it can affect our health.
There are many uses for zeolite. Here are a few more of the common applications:
– Use granular Zeolite as a kitty litter additive or a rodent cage litter additive to reduce the smell.
– Spread granular Zeolite on your lawn to keep it greener for longer. Zeolite works as a absorbant for water and fertiliser and will then slow release these components.
– Zeolite on your artificial turf will help reduce pet odors.
– Add Zeolite to your planters in about a 10% mix to improve the plant growth and water retention in the soil.
– Place granular Zeolite on small paper plates in crawl spaces or musty places to remove the smell and absorb the moisture. Pour 1 cup (200g) of Zeolite on the paper plate (paper works best)
Zeolite is one of nature’s miracles. The rock itself absorbs odor, moisture, toxins and heavy metals from its surroundings and traps it all inside the honeycomb structure of the mineral.
1KG, 2KG, 4KG