What is Zeogrow?
Zeogrow is a cutting edge, Organic and Ecological fertiliser that consists of activated Calcite and Zeolite, a plant nutrition that is 100% Biological.
Our product owes its extraordinary abilities to a patented milling process called Tribomechanical Activation.
Zeogrow differs from conventional fertiliser due to the ability to be absorbed through the leaf and immediately aiding in cell construction, photosynthesis and enhancing the plants metabolism.
Using Zeogrow is truly an ecological option, as the minerals work so well within the plant, the amounts needed are less than using conventional fertilisers. Reducing these amounts leads to cheaper fertilisation and also decreasing transport and storage costs.
The Zeolites ability to trap, hold and release water within the plant also reduces the need of watering which can have a huge impact in dryer areas. This again makes Zeogrow cost effective compared to its chemical competitors.
Improved crop yields, more biomass and shorter gestation periods are some of the most obvious benefits to the grower.
Our product strengthens the plants immune system and its natural resistance to fungus and pests which minimises, in some cases even eliminates the need of pesticides.
Reducing fertilisation costs and increasing end profits by using Zeogrow has been seen time and time again in many different climates. Our products have proven themselves throughout Europe, Asia, Africa and the USA.
- More Biomass
- Improved crop yield
- Increased tolerance to drought and frost
- Reduced need for watering of up to 30%
- Cost saving
- No negative impact on the environment
- Non polluting
- More fragrance
- Increased storage time for berries and fruit
- Shortening of gestation period
- Improved percentage of Vitamins , taste particles and glucose
- Consistent size and quality of fruit and vegetables
- Fragrance, flavour and colour improvements
- Cleans underground water
- Up to 20 times more cost effective than most conventional fertilisers
- Improves resistance to diseases, fungus and pests
- Operates through the leafs
- Intensifies the process of photosynthesis