Dissolve powder in water. To apply, use the usual spray and misting equipment. Spray the green parts of the plants with a fine mist in the morning or evening hours.
- Orchards, vineyards and horticulture every 10-28 days.
- Olive groves 6-7 times per year.
- Nurseries immediately after sprouting and then every 14-21 days.
- Crops 3-4 times during the growing season.
- Lawns and playing fields every 14-21 days during the summer.
- Forests and parks (ornamental) after leafing every 10-21 days.
- Sugarcane spray for the first time once the plant is 30 cm height, and then again after 4 weeks, apply 3-5 times until harvesting.
- Fruit trees 4-7 applications during the growing season, starting when the tree first has leaves.
- Hobby gardens every 21-28 days.
For hobbyists or smaller areas use 1 heaped teaspoon, approximately 4-5 grams per litre. This will cover 3-4sqm.
For agriculture/large areas use 3-4kg/ha dissolved in 200-300 litres of water, usually 3-4 applications for the growing cycle of the culture.
(Overuse will NOT have any adverse effect on the plant)
Download: Application instructions and Reccomended quantities
When applying use a filtering half-mask. Do not inhale sprayed or fogged product. Store in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children and animals! Do not mix with herbicides and fosetil-aluminum-containing agents.
If in contact with eyes, rinse with water.